Based in Toronto, Terracap Group of Companies (Terracap) was founded in 1989. It is a fully integrated owner, developer and operator of high-quality real estate assets across North America. We have a well diversified portfolio in multiple commercial, industrial and residential real estate asset classes.
AUM Private Equity Group
Real Estate Deals
Owned & Operated
10 Million Sq. Ft.
- Terracap has a long history of identifying and acquiring value added investment opportunities across real estate asset classes.
- With focused discipline investment approach Terracap offers real estate opportunities to accredited investors with emphasis on generating risk adjusted return and capital preservation.
- Our target sector includes value added shopping centers with redevelopment opportunities, land developments, niche industrial facilities, multifamily mixed used residential developments and senior housing facilities.
- Terracap has inhouse expertise of structuring and managing transactions through the entire real estate life cycle. We have our inhouse acquisition and development team that focuses on acquisition, due diligence, development and stabilization of asset along with determining the highest and best use strategies. Our geographically focused property management and leasing team work closely to proactively manage and improve asset performance.
- To ensure transparency of process Terracap team manages, tracks and analyzes the financial performance of the real estate portfolio and communicate the results with investor on a regular basis.